Wednesday, May 2, 2012

4th Attempt At Blogging!


Hello Everyone!

  My name is Julian Marchese, I am currently 15 years old, and I am an active speculator/investor in the global financial market place, trading in stocks, options, futures, forex, and OTC markets. 


My dream in this business is to become a global macro hedge fund manager. My passion to do so has brought me media attention here in Canada as I have been featured on multiple news networks including CBC, CityTV, and multiple online/print newspapers including the Globe And Mail, Toronto Star, and Toronto Life Magazine. You can check them all out here:
I recently also appeared on the hit TV show "Dragon's Den" which is a show where you pitch an investment idea to 5 wealthy investors. I happened to have an automated trading strategy that I wrote that was performing well and so I pitched my strategy to the dragons. I was able to capture 4 out of the 5 dragons for an investment in my strategy. You can check out my pitch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQCQh_iYjTU 


Now that you know a bit about me, let me explain what this blog will be about. This blog will mostly be an outlet for my various views on the economy and financial markets through a global macro trading perspective. I will write about where I think markets will be heading, where the economy will be going, and how we can make money off it. I also currently have a twitter account under @JulianMarchese where I post quick thoughts and live trades! Follow up!


My main goal in this industry is to become a global macro hedge fund manager, while educating and helping people along the way. I hope you gain some knowledge from my posts, and hopefully make some money alongside with me!


Thanks and I hope you enjoy my blog! Let's get started shall we!


Julian Marchese

No comments:

Post a Comment